ILPF is a two-day event to be held in Toronto, Ontario. The forum offers a setting where Indigenous groups and industry can convene to discuss opportunities, challenges, and support associated with Indigenous-led projects. The forum will include keynote speeches from government officials, panel discussions led by field experts, and breakout sessions and networking opportunities for participants.
• Indigenous-led Road projects in Ontario’s Ring of Fire
• Project financing for major projects
• How to become an Indigenous proponent
• Development and construction: key challenges and lessons learned
• Indigenous peoples and renewable energy development
• Indigenous ownership of transmission lines
• Best practices in Indigenous procurement